Barn Hunt and Trailing and Locating Classes Monday Nights Prunedale
Classes will be an hour-long and there will be no more than 4 dogs in each class
3:00 – 4:00 Barn Hunt & Trialing Locating
5:00 – 6:00 Barn Hunt & Trailing and Locating
6:15 – 7:15 Barn Hunt & Trailing and Locating Combined
7:30 – 8:30 Barn Hunt & Trailing and Locating Combined
- Barn Hunt Classes
- The fee is $120 for 4 weeks ($90 for three)
- Due to the nature of Barn Hunt and T & L, dogs of mixed abilities can attend the same classes.
- I will be offering specialized workshops on weekends for specific focus areas: tunnels, differentiating between rats and empty tubes etc.
- If there is space available, you may begin mid-session for a prorated fee. Contact Cathy for a coupon code.
- Drop-ins are available if space is available for a fee of $35.
- For privates or questions, please either leave a message at (510) 516-1474 for Cathy or send an email: [email protected]
Link for Registration Dates: October 4, 11 & 18.
Please contact Cathy directly to schedule private/semi-private lessons. 510-516-1474 (leave a message, please) or [email protected]
2233 San Miguel Canyon Rd, Prunedale, CA 93907
If you use GPS, you have to use the WAZE GPS app. Any other GPS will take you to the back of the property and you will be climbing fences and trespassing to get here.
Coming from 101:
Exit San Miguel Canyon Rd. (If you are coming from the Gilroy direction go right after you exit the freeway)
After you have gone through all the signal lights look for Langley Canyon Rd.
After you PASS Langley Canyon Rd it is the 4th driveway on the right. The driveway coming from this direction is hard to see until you are almost there. When you see the Castroville Blvd. sign you are getting close. You will see two driveways side by side with a locking mailbox cluster unit separating the two driveways. The mail boxes should be on your left.
The driveway is 1/4 mile long – with a 90 degree turn by two big water towers. Go all the way to the end – My house is the last house on the driveway. The gate will be open.
Coming from Castroville/Watsonville:
Take 1 to Dolan Rd. and turn away from the ocean.
Continue until it dead-ends into San Miguel Canyon Rd.
It is the third driveway on the left (It is not far) you will see two driveways side by side with a locking mailbox cluster unit separating the two driveways. The mailboxes should be on your left.
The driveway is 1/4 mile long – with a 90-degree turn by two big water towers. Go all the way to the end – My house is the last house on the driveway. The gate will be open.
When you get here: Parking is up top at the back of the property. There is a gravel driveway to the right as you come up our driveway that goes past the front of the house and the barn up to the top.